We offer a welcoming and engaging environment where children feel happy, confident, and excited to learn. We provide an inspiring curriculum that delivers outstanding outcomes with distinctive Catholic foundations with Christ at the heart of our community.
Our vision and values define us. These are:
- High aspirations where we support and challenge pupils to aim high and fulfil their potential because we believe every pupil can succeed no matter what barriers exists in their way
- A curriculum that will stretch, challenge and interest pupils, providing them with the skills and knowledge needed to make a valuable contribution to the society in which we live
- A commitment to lifelong learning that involves enjoyment, hard work and fun
- Valuing diversity and striving to ensure that we are welcoming to each other and all who visit us
- Providing opportunities for pupils to lead and work as part of a team
- Superb facilities indoors and outdoors that stimulate pupil learning.
This vision echoes the values of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, that we should love one another, make a difference and inspire others, give comfort from being fully part of God’s wider family, know God’s mercy to us no matter what, and live together in peace.
Click our prospectus below to see how we deliver an exceptional education to children aged 4 to 11.